Sculpted Medical Spa & Cryotherapy Center offers a wide range of treatments designed to improve your appearance and reverse the signs of aging. Evelyn Lorents, MD, with the assistance of Edward Lorents, DDS, focus on non-invasive and minimally invasive care. Injectable skin treatments and laser treatments can improve your appearance without invasive surgery. Our innovative cryotherapy treatment also sets us apart. This unique therapy offers several benefits and uses freezing temperatures to reduce inflammation and treat a variety of health and medical conditions. We will help you choose the right options for your needs at our medical spa in Oklahoma City, OK.
How Can a Medical Spa Benefit Me?
Like many people, you may want a younger, rejuvenated appearance, and desire more dramatic results than you can achieve with over-the-counter creams and supplements. At the same time, you may not want invasive surgery. Our medical spa uses state-of-the-art treatments to enhance your look.
In many cases these therapies can improve your overall health and wellbeing.
Based on the latest scientific research, these treatments can provide dramatic results. In many cases, such as when you receive cryotherapy, the therapies can also improve your overall health and wellbeing. Simultaneously, these non-surgical procedures involve minimal discomfort and no downtime.
Our Specialty Areas
Dr. Lorents and her team proudly offer numerous treatments. They focus on several key procedures, including:
- SculpSure®: SculpSure® uses laser energy to remove unwanted fat from your abdomen and to treat love handles. The procedure will destroy these stubborn fat cells, and your body will eliminate them naturally over time. We typically suggest two to three sessions, spaced six weeks apart.
- Injectable skin treatments: JUVEDERM® is a dermal filler that will help reduce lines and fill the lips and cheeks. BOTOX® can reduce forehead wrinkles, and also has several medical uses, such as migraine relief.
- Skin rejuvenation: In under 30 minutes, our skin revitalization treatment can reduce redness, uneven pigmentation, and visible blood vessels, as well as reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Laser treatment can reduce scars and stretch marks.
- Cryotherapy: Cryotherapy is rapidly growing in popularity, largely because it can address such a diverse range of conditions. The treatment will expose your body to freezing cold temperatures in a quick three-minute session. It can help reduce inflammation, improve mood, and boost metabolism.
- Laser Tattoo Removal: With the advanced PiQo4™ system, tattoo removal is more effective than ever before. This technique owes its effectiveness to several improvements over traditional methods, including the ability to target a larger treatment area and a greater range of pigments.
Why Choose Dr. Lorents?
Investing in cosmetic care can have long-lasting results for your appearance, self-esteem, and quality of life. At Sculpted Medical Spa & Cryotherapy Center, we use the latest technology in a modern, comfortable office. With advanced lasers, Dr. Lorents can limit the impact of her treatments and reduce recovery time. Our meticulous techniques will help to eliminate discomfort and ensure your safety.
We are also committed to providing affordable care for all of our patients. Dr. Lorents strives to keep prices competitive. She also offers third-party financing through CareCredit™. This company offers several repayment plans, including those with fixed and low-interest rates. Our administrative staff can explain your various options, and can help you file the needed paperwork.