JUVEDERM® is a safe and effective dermal filler that can deliver incredible results. If you want to address minor signs of aging or add volume to your lips and cheeks, this treatment may be a great option. Evelyn Lorents, MD will carefully administer your JUVEDERM® injections at our Oklahoma City, OK, practice. During your appointment at Sculpted Medical Spa & Cryotherapy Center, she will determine the exact injection sites to achieve lifelike and subtle results. The gel-like material will fill in wrinkles, particularly around your mouth and nose. The treatment can also give you fuller, more defined lips and cheeks. In addition, JUVEDERM® will increase skin elasticity, ensuring long-lasting results.
Is JUVEDERM® Right for Me?
If you want to improve any of the following cosmetic concerns, you may be a good candidate for JUVEDERM®:
- Deep nasolabial folds
- Lost volume in your cheeks and midface
- Naturally thin lips
- Lost volume in your lips due to age
- Certain types of scars
The main ingredient in JUVEDERM® is hyaluronic acid, a substance which the body produces naturally. Therefore, there is no risk of allergic reaction when you receive these injections. Candidates should be in generally good health and have no active skin conditions, such as an infection or eczema.
JUVEDERM® is not appropriate if you are pregnant or nursing. The treatment cannot address sagging skin or raised scars. If you want to improve these concerns, we can refer you to a qualified plastic surgeon.
The JUVEDERM® Process
Prior to your injections, Dr. Lorents will numb your skin. Then she will place the injections at carefully determined depths. She will also choose the right strength of JUVEDERM® medications, based on your goals and the amount of volume you wish to add.
The gel will immediately boost volume in the treatment area, so you will usually see immediate effects.
The material has a smooth consistency, and you will feel very little as it enters your skin. The gel will immediately boost volume in the treatment area, so you will usually see immediate effects. Simultaneously, the hyaluronic acid will supplement your body’s natural production of the material. Your skin will be able to retain more moisture over time, making it smoother and suppler.
Benefits of JUVEDERM®
If you are researching your cosmetic treatment options, there are a number of reasons to choose JUVEDERM®:
- Long-lasting: Because of the unique hyaluronic acid-based formula, JUVEDERM® results can last up to one year. It is safe and affordable to receive touch-up treatments.
- Minimal discomfort: After JUVEDERM® injections, you may experience some mild redness and inflammation. These effects will usually subside within a few days.
- No downtime: You can immediately return to your normal activities upon treatment. However, you will need to avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Dramatic results: Perhaps most importantly, your treatment can help you look years younger. You could enjoy an accompanying boost of self-esteem.
Enhance Your Look Today
To reduce fine lines and wrinkles, JUVEDERM® is a safe and effective dermal filler that delivers incredible results for our patients. To find out if you are a JUVEDERM® candidate, schedule your consultation today.